The NCER Children In Need Analysis Service will provide powerful reporting and insight into educational performance, progress and contextual factors of Children in Need, across LA boundaries, alongside national context, helping local authorities improve educational outcomes for vulnerable children.
All 151 top tier Local Authorities in England have access to the NCER Children Looked After (CLA) Analysis Service within NCER Nexus as part of the core service provided to the NCER membership.
Future benefits of the NCER Children In Need (CIN) Analysis Service:
- Early access to CIN analysis months ahead of national publications
- Ability to tailor reports using education and CIN pupil group filters and aggregations
- Ability to run reports with additional contextual filters such as special educational needs
- Regional and NCER National comparators for CIN pupil cohorts
- Complex data translated into visualisations that are easy to engage with by different stakeholders