At Angel Solutions we are committed to safeguarding the data of our users.
What data do we need to collect?
Things that you do, This can include:
- When you've logged in
- The reports or documents you've accessed
- The pages you've visited
- Your IP address, browser, device information and location
- Cookie data as further explained in our Cookies policy
Things that you’ve created or are associated to
- What you can create or be associated to is dependent on your permissions within the web application.
- We record what Batch Reports you’ve set up, the files you’ve imported, the school groups you’ve
set up and the forum posts you’ve made. If you’re an administrator we’ll record which users you’ve created.
- For Pendulum users we also collect the records you create when you visit a school and a list of schools that you’re associated to.
- For Broadcast users we record what documents you’ve uploaded, received from schools or distributed to schools.
Your account information. This can include your:
- Email address and telephone number
- The Local Authorities, Academy Trusts and schools you are associated to.
Your support requests. This can include:
- When you contacted the help desk
- If you contacted us by phone or email
- The duration of the phone call
- The nature of the call
Why do we need this data
We hold this data for a variety of reasons including:
- Our web applications need to know who you are to let you login.
- It is essential for us to keep a record of who has accessed confidential information held within our web
- We use the data to determine the most frequently used aspects of our web application, so that we know where
to invest future development.
- We need to track support requests so that we know how much capacity our support team has and so that we can
charge the correct amount to our clients.
- We need to send users critical updates about the web site.
What do we do with it?
All the personal data we process is processed by our staff in England however for the purposes of IT hosting
and maintenance this information is located on servers within the EEA, either at the offices of Angel Solutions
or at our hosting supplier Rackspace. No 3rd parties (including Rackspace) have access to your personal data
unless the law allows them to do so.
How long do we keep the data?
If you’ve been involved in making a purchase of one of our products then we are required under UK tax law to
keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years after which time
it will be destroyed.
Audits within our web application detailing who has accessed confidential information and when will be kept as
long as we deem reasonable.
The things you’ve created in the web application and the things you’re associated to will usually be retained
until your organisation terminates their contract with Angel Solutions, plus a little time for us to purge
What else would we like to do with your data?
We would like to use your name and email address to inform you of our future offers and similar products. All
product users have the opportunity to opt in to receive different types of communications from us using settings
within the web application. This contact information is not shared with third parties and you can unsubscribe
at any time via our website. An audit of your communication preferences will be retained.
What are your rights?
If at any point you believe the information we process about you is incorrect you can request to see this information
and even have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal
data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer who will investigate the matter.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance
with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Our Data Protection Officer can be reached by writing a letter to.
- Angel Solutions Ltd
- 131 Mount Pleasent
- L3 5TF