The NCER Children Looked After Analysis Service provides powerful reporting and insight into educational performance, progress and contextual factors of children whilst in care, across LA boundaries alongside national context. It was launched in 2017 to help local authorities improve educational outcomes for vulnerable children.
All 151 top tier Local Authorities in England have access to the NCER Children Looked After (CLA) Analysis Service within NCER Nexus as part of the core service provided to the NCER membership.
Benefits of the NCER Children Looked After (CLA) Analysis Service:
- Early access to CLA analysis months ahead of national publications
- Ability to tailor reports using education and CLA pupil group filters and aggregations
- Ability to run reports with additional contextual filters such as special educational needs, disadvantaged or minority ethnic pupils
- Regional and NCER National comparators for CLA pupil cohorts
- Complex data translated into visualisations that are easy to engage with by different stakeholders